Get paid to shop

Are you a UK blogger?

Do you fancy getting paid to go shopping?

Excellent. Read on…

I’ve started a new job this month working for a US company called Collective Bias. Collective Bias work with brands and bloggers, sending bloggers out on paid shopping missions. Their blogging community is called Social Fabric, and it’s basically the place where their bloggers hang out online, chat, share stories, that sort of thing. My job is to bring Social Fabric to the UK, and I’m looking for UK bloggers to join the community and take part in shopping campaigns.

I took part in a shop recently to see how it works – I was given a product to shop for and a supermarket to shop in, and my challenge was to create a Google+ photo album and a blog post. (I had loads of instructions, so it wasn’t scary, and it was quite fun taking photos in Asda – I felt like Nancy Drew.)

Click on the images and you can see the sort of thing you have to do:

"Google+ photo album"

"Chinese New Year"

So that’s it really. If you fancy getting involved or would like to find out more, please email me and I can answer all your questions (she says hopefully) and tell you how to sign up.

17 comments on “Get paid to shop

1. Helen B says:

Hi, I am interested in doing this, can you email me more details please? Thanks

2. Extremeley interested in this! Right up my alley.

Please visit my pages:

Blog: bisousxfam.blogspot.com/
    Tumblr: bisousxfam.tumblr.com/
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/FahmidaKamalRob
    LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/fahmida-kamal-rob/30/445/497

3. Extremely interested in this!! Please contact me.

Fahmida :)

Blog: bisousxfam.blogspot.com/
    Tumblr: bisousxfam.tumblr.com/
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/FahmidaKamalRob
    LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/fahmida-kamal-rob/30/445/497

4. Eileen Teo says:

Can you email me? I tried to email you using the top button, it didnt work. Thanks.

5. Rachel hirst says:

Very interested in this, sound intriguing and who doesn’t love to shop!

6. HELEN says:

ooh looks like fun!

7. Julie MRB says:

I’ve just emailed you.

8. Deb R says:

Hi could you send me more information please? Thanks

9. I will be interested – please email me more details.
    Thanks
    Viara

10. Great post… love the Google + page :) x

11. Kheira says:

Could you email me more details too?x

12. Tina Mansfield says:

Can you send me some more information as this sounds interesting!

13. Rachel says:

Evening,

This sounds fab. Please could you email me some further details.
    Many thanks
    Rachel

14. Sounds good, please send me details!

15. [...] been reading a lot of blogs lately. As part of my new job with Collective Bias, I’ve been trawling the web, looking for the very best of British writers and photographers. [...]

16. Aly says:

Intriguing. I’ve signed up and look forward to hearing more.

17. Would love to hear more about this.
    Please send further information.
    Thank you.
    xx
    Hussy London Housewife recently posted…Tuscan beans in tomato sauce and braised lamb shank – RecipeMy Profile