There are a lot of things that I’ve inherited from my mother. These include:
- A low threshold for boredom
- Crumbly teeth
- A tendency to eat too much butter and cheese
- A habit of putting ‘My Friend’ before people’s names when talking about them to other people, even though the person I am talking to knows them well. E.g ‘I went out my My Friend Andrea at the weekend’.
Aside from all of these charming attributes, I have also been blessed with the ability to whip up a delicious roast dinner. You can’t beat a roast can you? Mountains of vegetables, (ideally covered in a cheese sauce – see point three above), bread sauce, gravy, a big glass of wine; I am salivating as a type.
If you feel in anyway as passionately about roast dinners as I do then this competition is for you. It’s brought to you by a Northern Irish company called Mash Direct. Mash Direct grows delicious vegetables and gently steam cooks them immediately after harvesting to ensure unrivalled freshness of flavour as well as texture, whilst retaining their natural nutritional benefits. They are gluten-free and free from artificial flavourings, preservatives and colourings so a great brand to introduce to children to help ensure they eat their veg!
Mash Direct are offering you the chance to win a fabulous family roast, and they will send the winner:
- Mash Potato
- Broccoli with Cheese Sauce
- Cheese & Onion Croquettes
- Chilli Baby Bakes
- A £50 Asda voucher so that you can buy whatever else you’d like to serve up with your veg
To enter, just do as many of the items as possible in the Rafflecopter widget below. The more you do, the better your chances.