Do you have young children? Do you like telling people what you think?
This competition could be just for you…
Babyhuddle is offering two £100 Amazon vouchers to two lucky Slummy single mummy readers! Ideal for a spot of Christmas shopping or picking up some bargains in the January sales. (Or, if you’re like me, just buying yourself shed loads of books).
Babyhuddle is the UK’s number one social baby shop for parents to share their top tips on what products to get, when to use them and how to use them. They’re laying on this fantastic competition to help more parents discover Babyhuddle and to encourage parents to share their own views and experiences.
There are two ways to enter, both of which are based on earning as many points as possible.
You will get:
- 1 point for creating an account on Babyhuddle with a user picture/avatar (this is the obligatory bit)
- 2 points for every unique product review of at least 80 words
One £100 voucher will be awarded to the new member with the most points at the end of the competition.
Another £100 voucher will be awarded through a raffle system in which each point earned will count towards one raffle entry, so your chances of being selected for this voucher increase as you earn more points.
So long as you enter through the link below, Babyhuddle will automatically be able to add up your points for you, so you don’t have to worry about keeping count!
P.S. Do you like my big shiny button? Can you tell I made it myself in Paint? No, I didn’t think so.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to UK residents only
- Competition closes 11th December 2012
- Only one registration entry per person is allowed. Multiple, automated or bulk entries will result in immediate disqualification
- Users who have a profile picture will quality to win a £100 Amazon voucher
- The winners will be contacted by email using the email address provided during registration with Babyhuddle
- Entries will only be deemed valid if a valid email address is provided when signing up
As featured on Loquax Competitions