And yes, you’re right, I’ve never run a Thunderbirds themed competition before, but even if I had, this one would be better.
Look at the prize!
Don’t tell me that’s not ACE. If you won this, you’d basically have Christmas (for Thunderbird fans) sorted.
There is a reason behind it too. The iconic children’s TV series Thunderbirds Are Go is set to blast back onto our screens this autumn, with favourites including Scott, Virgil, Alan, Gordon and John Tracy coming face to face with a new nemesis, The Mechanic. The first episode of the new series will launch on ITV on 22nd October at 3.30pm, followed by a second showing on CITV on 23rd October at 8.30am.
The show returns with a host of new gadgets and characters, along with guest appearances from stars such as Jenna Coleman, Adam Hills and Jack Whitehall.
This FAB Thunderbirds Are Go prize bundle includes:
- Thunderbirds Puzzle
- Supersize Tracey Island
- Thunderbirds 2 Backpack
- Superset inc. TB1, 2, 3 & 4
- Thunderbirds 5 toy
- Scott Tracy uniform
*waits while you get your breath back*
If you’d like to be the proud owner of this Thunderbird BONANZA, then start by leaving a comment on this post telling me who your favourite character is from Thunderbirds. Register your comment in the Rafflecopter widget below and complete as many of the bonus entries as possible to increase your chances of winning. The competition will run until midnight on Monday 24th October and there is a big stack of T&Cs at the end of this post if you’re a details person.
Thunderbirds Are Go – Competition Terms and Conditions
Competition details form part of these terms and conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of ITV, its agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competition.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- ITV reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, ITV reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, ITV reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged ITV reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.