If you watch my Instagram stories you may have noticed a little while ago, between pictures of my cats sleeping, a few posts about Blue Coffee Box.
Coffee for me is a bit like gin. I know I like it, but 90% of the time I can’t taste the difference between one brand and another. When you hit upon something in the other 10% though, (like Sibling Gin – have you tried it?), you KNOW. It’s a class above the rest, something distinct that you have to have again.
That was how I felt when I tried the coffee from Blue Coffee Box.
Before I even tasted it I was impressed because the espresso grind really WAS an espresso grind – it was powdery fine, not grainy at all, just how my coffee machine likes it.
I tried three different blends and all of them were delicious. Each Blue Coffee Box coffee is ethically sourced from one of 17 countries around the world and comes with tasting notes and information about its origin.
So sad was I about finishing my Blue Coffee Box coffees that I got in touch with them to see if they would like to run a competition with me and possibly send me a little bit of coffee for myself pretty please thank you very much.
They said yes, so here we are.
I’m giving away a six month Blue Coffee Bag subscription, which means you get one bag of fresh coffee delivered to your door every month for six months. You can choose your grind and the type of coffee you prefer, so your coffee can be prepared just for you.
To enter, leave a comment on this post telling me about when you most enjoy a cup of coffee. Is it that first one of the day or a post lunch pick me up? Perhaps you like it best brought to you in bed on a Sunday morning or with mid-week brunch with your best friend?
Once you’ve done this, register your comment in the widget below. This will open up lots of other bonus entries – do as many as you can to increase your chances of winning. The competition will close at 11.59pm on July 22nd and is open to UK residents only.